Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kuga-ke

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Kuga-ke Empty
PostSubject: Kuga-ke   Kuga-ke EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:50 am

Kuga-ke Natsuk11

~Kuga-ke~
Natsuki's and Rei's New Place!

I yawn as the realtor goes on about and on about this condo. This would be the sixth one we have looked at today.... The first once was bug infested lower commons rat hole. The third one was really nice but there was a vaspire nest in the apartement next to it.... having to kill my neighbors on the first day of moving in just didn't seem all that friendly to me. The last one was close to the University but while we was looking around I saw someone peeking through the windows and found out there was a fraternity house next door... lack of sleep is really bad on your skin and haven some drunk dudes keeping me up all night would be really bad for the world. This place did seem nice. It is one of the new builds that had been rebuilt after getting blown up a few years ago and was between the university and the shopping center. "Ah here we are ladies!" The realtor finally stops and opens a door. "Here the opening hallway this here are the two bedrooms, and the other one is over here, this here is toilet and next to it is the bath. Here is the living room and dining room and this is the kitchen." I start looking around for a moment and wonder into the bath and my eyes light up. "Rei! Come look at this!" Rei comes wondering in and give me an odd look. "Look at this bath! If we live we'll have room to take baths together!" Rei's face turns red, "Umm don't you think we are a little old for that type stuff? Besides it is a three bedroom we only need two..." I hold up my hand to stop her from saying anymore, "You're never too old to take a bath with your friends!" The realtor comes in, "Oh I see you like the large bath..." I nod, "We'll take it!" A sweet bead forms on Rei's face, "But Senpai..." The realtor hands me the paperwork and I start signing stuff as Rei lets out a sigh.

WC: 354
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Kuga-ke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuga-ke   Kuga-ke EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:03 am

Kuga-ke Natsuk11

~Kuga-ke~
Moving in!

"Man, why did we have to get that apartment on the sixth floor...." I complain as I'm carrying a few boxes up the stairs. "You're the one that just had to have it without talking about it first." The light glairs off of Rei's glasses as she looks around the boxes she is carrying to give me a 'you are a bitch' look. I grin as I give a nerviest giggle, "I guess I did didn't I. But the bath is really nice! and we are close to the shopping center and not too far from the University... and we both have scholarships so I don't see the rent being any trouble...." Rei's eye twitches, "Sure we have the money for the rent but that is all we have money for! What about food! You know I can't live without my Realm 2.0 subscription!" A sweet bead come to the side of my face. "Umm I'm sure we can get some odd jobs here and there to pay for that stuff... Oh I know we can get jobs as singers at the anime expo that is coming up in a few weeks! We kick ass at karaoke so I know we can do it!" Rei's eyes darken and she gets those wiggly lines blow them, "You just want to dress up in cosplay and being good at karaoke doesn't make us singers." I pause for a moment to put down the boxes as we come to the apartment door, "Well, it is fun to dress in cosplay... hmm do you have the key? I can't find it...." I feel around in my pockets as Rei falls over dropping the boxes. "Rei, are you going to be ok?" I blink for a moment as the spirit bubble starts to come from her mouth.

WC:302
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Kuga-ke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuga-ke   Kuga-ke EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:10 am

Kuga-ke Natsuk11

~Kuga-ke~
Natsuki Lingerie!

"Oh come on!" I pull on the straps of my bar as I struggle to get back hooks to meet. My faces starts to turn red and I hold my breath till I get dizzy and fall to the floor. "Umm Senpai... are you ok?" I look up at Rei who has a caddy stick in her mouth as she look down at me in my underwear. "My... bar... can't.... get... on..." She just blinks as I huff out my words. "Umm try another one?" Streams of tears start to flow from my eyes as I point at the large pile of bars and panties. "I have! My boobs are to big!" The caddy stick falls from her mouth. "Holy shit! How many pairs of bars and panties do you have!" I blink for a moment at the odd question, "Three hundred and eighty seven." Rei falls over in shock and I set up to look at her. "What's wrong?" She pops are back up with the little stress mark on her head, "What's wrong?! You have more pairs of underwear then there are days in a year! And you ask me what is wrong! Where the hell are you keeping all of them!" She looks around the room as I blink at her someone before answering in a calm tone, "In the closet..." Her hand comes up to rub her forehead before she walks over to the closet and opens the door. Light comes out like it is the gate to heaven and inside was the whole Victoria's Secret lingerie collection. Rei's eye twitches as I walk up next to her with tear filled eyes. "It took three days to carry all your stuff up here and you are says it was all underwear?!" I nod with a sad look, "Yeah, and now they don't fit anymore so we are going to have to pack them all up... and I have spent three years building up this collection too..." Rei clinches her fist and a dark aura starts to fill the room but then a thought pops to me head and brighten up with cheerfulness, "I got it I'll start a new one! Rei lets go to the mall!" Rei throws me to the floor and grabs the straps of my bar and starts pulling, "Like hell you are!"

WC: 390
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Kuga-ke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuga-ke   Kuga-ke EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:37 am

Kuga-ke Natsuk11

~Kuga-ke~
Natsuki Lingerie!: Part 2

My arms and legs fling about as she tries snaps my bar together, "Stop it Rei! That hurts! My breast are really sensitive to you know!" There is a load pop and my eye twitches. Rei get a nervous look on her face as she stands up when she realize that she had just rune my favorite bar. "umm, you know what Senpai... why don't we go to the mall after all..." My nails scratch the floor as I push myself up. The two halves of the bar fall to the floor as the room fills with a cold dark aura that would freeze the fiery pits of hell. "That was a limited edition that I got while I was in Paris..." A sweat bead comes down her face before she takes off running out of the room. Like a cat after a mouse I go chasing after her through the apartment. She slides under the living room table and I jump over it then dodge the chair that is push into my way as we go through the dining room then into the kitchen where I get a hold of Rei's shirt before it gets torn. The chase leads us back into the living room where Rei slides open the window and jumps up on the rail of the terrace before jumping up to the apartment above us. Like two ninjas scaling the side of the building, the chase takes us to roof where a scene of Ikki Tousen takes place.

"Dude we so need to pick up some chicks at the club tonight!" The guy hits the button to the elevator a few times. "I'm not going I have a lot of studying to do." The other guy replies as the elevator door opens and their noses star bleeding as Rei hides in the corner with most of her cloths torn off and I stand there leaning against at back wall with my hands behind my head. "Yo, you two getting in or you just going to stand there all day?" The two guys just stand there looking at us, and I lean over and hit the button to close the door. "Man they act like they never seen a girl in her panties before... perverts"

WC: 378
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Kuga-ke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuga-ke   Kuga-ke EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:47 am

Kuga-ke Natsuk11

~Kuga-ke~
Guitar Hero!

come on! come on! come on! come on!
come on! come on! come on! kissin'

"Ah damn it! Ikki! You fucked it up again!" I point the mic at him. "Hey! This isn't easy you know! Why do we have to do this anime shit anyway!" My eye twitches, "Because we are going to be playing at convention you dumb ass! Plus I'm the singer so we are going to play what I want to play!" Little sparks of lighting comes from our forehead and collide with each other. Rei and Kazu look at each other and sigh. "She is right Ikki, you totally screwed up that score..." Ikki looks over at Kazu, "Shut the hell up! Maybe I wouldn't screw up if you knew how to play the drums! And our vocals didn't suck! I'm getting the hell out here!" Ikki starts to leave, and as he reaches to open the front door it comes open causing him to fall out to his face. "Umm are you ok?" Ikki looks up at Haruka and a big goofy smile comes to his face as he see the loving light of a goddess. "Yeah..." Haruka smiles, "Ah that is good." then she steps on Ikki as to get into the apartment. "Nee-san! I have lunch!" She walks past the spare room before backing back up and blinking for a moment. "hmm what are you guys doing?" I hide the microphone behind my back and smile. "Nothing! Nothing at all... so what did you bring..." She looks over at Rei, "We are a band." Rei answers in a monotone voice. A sweat bead comes down my cheek as my sister had a rather scary look on her face. "I thought you was done with sing and wasn't going to do it anymore." Rei and Kazu look over at me as I give a nervous giggle and rub the back of my head. "Well you see... Rei just had to have this apartment and it takes most of our scholarship money so we are just doing this to make a little side money..." Rei's eye twitches and Haruka just glares at me. "Is that so... Rei why don't you help me make lunch." Kazu blinks as the two of them leave to go to the kitchen and I let out a sigh. "Wow, the goddess is scarier than the devil..." I look over at him as the room fills with a dark aura that makes a demon face, "What did you just say?" He holds up his hands, "I take it back. You're the scary one!"

WC: 418/1842
JC: Student 4, Singer 1 (1250)