Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Believer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Believer Empty
PostSubject: Believer   Believer EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:09 pm

Atilla yawned, scratching behind her head with one elongated, clawed foot, her silver earring ringing lightly at the contact with the nails. She looked around with her large, golden eyes. Her mouse form proved most convenient for making her way through the woods once she learned to stick to the underbrush and stand completely still when she heard the rustle of the hawk and to turn the other way when she detected the stench of the fox. All in all, it wasn't shaping up to be a bad jaunt through the woods. She calculated she'd be near the former site of Blake's shelter in no time. Evening drew near, however, so she would have to hurry. She didn't have quite the confidence to stay in the Deep overnight without the protection of her friend, but she wanted to give the free spirit some free time to himself. Plus, now she knew a little more of self-defense than she had previously, and could give any offending demons a nasty soaking.
One landmark that told her she was nearing her destination was the broken down temple from earlier where the strange, afflicted man lived. Hopping closer to the settlement, she sniffed the air and her whiskers twitched in curiosity. It seemed he was still here and she was hungry, but the man had been less than friendly last time and she still lacked the exorcism magix she'd need to free him from his affliction. Perhaps she could help him in some way in exchange for a short rest and a bit of food. Walking cautiously on all fours, her belly and tail lifted above the ground, she made her way to the door and sat there, looking up. Everything always looked so big when she remained in this form.

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Believer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Believer   Believer EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:00 pm

Believer Adrian10

Adrian's blade arced around left and right. Strangely the black yakuta wearing swordsman wasn't wearing the mask he wore last time he saw Atilla. His upper body was exposed, the yakuta top down around his waist. His body turned and weaved with every flash of the crystal blade. Goranova's ivory handle was gripped tightly in his hand. The bright blue blade flashed left and then right as he worked. Sweat flew from his body as he weaved left then right, his arms bringing the blade around in a wide circle then down, cutting clean through the bark of a tree, leaving a long, wide slash through the trunk. Bringing the crystal blade up to his face he sighed lightly.

Lowering the weapon he slid it into the sheath at his hip before he pulled a towel from a near by branch. He rubbed it over his face and sighed. He was angry, and he was trying to work it out of his system. The swordsman stood there his hands curled into fists, his eyes squeezing shut. Falling to his knees he brought his right arm back and then down, punching the earth with all his might.

(196/196)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Believer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Believer   Believer EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:20 pm

After a short, sniffing investigation of the door, the mouse felt a light thump on the ground and turned around to see the person she was looking for. She was one to notice that he had his shirt off, but her loyalty to Shou and this swordman's very obvious mental illness kept any stray thoughts in check.
Running over with the short, scampering leaps common to all rodents, she ran next to Adrian's descended fist, her large eyes blinking up at him. "Hello again, Hito-sama," she said in her normal, polite tones. She had a distinctive voice and accent. "The blessings of Bleaus on you. I trust you are in good health?"
Conversation was always polite before asking someone for anything.

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

Believer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Believer   Believer EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 6:52 pm

Believer Adrian10

Blinking Adrian stared at the mouse in front of him. His head tilted as he turned his hand, offering his palm for the mouse to climb onto. He smiled gently at the mouse, watching her.

"Mouse kami. I remember you. Forgive my past rudeness. There's no excuse for the actions I took or the words I used." he said, watching her.

He stared at the mouse as he rose to his full height. He frowned, his mind whiring back to the first time they'd met. He hadn't been set, nor had he been in control. He had to make up for that somehow.

(103/299)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Believer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Believer   Believer EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:27 pm

The mouse runs one paw through her whiskers, appreciating the new, friendlier version of the swordsman as she sat on his hand and looked up into his much bigger face. "You are too kind," she replied quietly, pensively. "I am sorry to interrupt your training. I was wondering if you needed any work done around this location. I would be remiss to ask for any more food and water without at least contributing."

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

Believer Empty
PostSubject: 12   Believer EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:06 pm

Believer Adrian10

"You need do nothing, kami. You're free to eat here, just keep me company as you do so. Eat all you want. If you need a bed for the night I have one. It's not the softest thing in the world but it's better than dirt." he said, putting the Kami down once he was inside the temple.

Moving inside he sat silently on a bench. the mask he'd been wearing last time he spoke to the kami was tied around the hilt of the Devil's teardrop which was mounted on the wall behind him. He coughed lighly into his hand, his eyes squeezing shut as he did. He took a moment to insure his breathing was clear before he smiled at the mouse.

"You're free to do as you wish, Kami. Please, make yourself at home."

(137/436)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Believer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Believer   Believer EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:14 pm

The little creature bows politely on the swordsman's hand, her hands clasped in front of her as though in prayer as she spoke. "Thank you, hito-sama. I will be glad to keep you... company."
She wasn't partial to the swordsman's particular manner, but since he had his mask off... maybe that was it. Perhaps putting on the mask put him in a psychosis. Once on the floor, she gathered all four of her feet beneath her, her tail sticking straight out behind her for balance as she gauged the distance between herself and the nearest barrel that would contain food like last time. She could fly, yes, but her legs could carry her about four feet in any direction with a single bound. Thus, she leaped up onto the lip of the barrel and caught the rim with her claws, scrambling up and eventually falling into the meat from lack of balance.
She wouldn't reemerge until some time later, a very small bit of meat clasped between her incisors. Sitting up on the barrel, she began to nibble. "Hito-sama..." she would begin eventually. "...what made you decide to stay out here in the woods all alone?"
If she wanted to offer this man some therapy later, it would be good if she could get some background on him. Maybe something in the past lead to his current mental state.

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

Believer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Believer   Believer EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:10 pm

Believer Adrian10

"I'm here because I exiled myself. After gaining Goranova I left the city. There are ruins where a group of demon hunters live. I went to live with them. Then I met Her. She told me how they were using me for their own ends. Just because they couldn't draw Goranova from it's resting place. But I could. She told me to bid farewell to my bloodstained past. Or the light would find no hold. Back then I didn't understand. Then again, maybe I did." he said, staring at the rat. "But eventually I saw them for what they were... They were using me only to fill their own goals. They were training me to wipe out my enemies and innocents alike... She took me in, and since then I've been living here with demons. Growing stronger by fighting them. My goddess has shown me the strength of the heart that everyone else I know lacked. For that I have sworn myself into her service."

(165/601)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Believer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Believer   Believer EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 4:59 am

The mouse sat on the barrel, nibbling and listening passively to the story. So, would this make him an idol worshiper? She certainly hadn't heard of any goddess, unless perhaps he was worshiping a minor spirit or some kami who didn't study the scripture enough to know that this sort of thing was against the rules. Then again, she wouldn't rule out the possibility of him simply being delusional, though he seemed rational enough now. All in all, she was not completely sure what his problem was.
After he'd finished what he had to say, she leaped in much the same manner as she'd jumped on the food barrel, but this one took her to a container of water. The sides were slippery and she fell in almost immediately, sinking to the bottom as though she were made of lead.

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

Believer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Believer   Believer EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:53 pm

Believer Adrian10

"What the..? SHIT!" he shouted.

Rushing to the barrel she'd been on he looked in before he reached down after the mouse. His hand wrapped around her body before he lifted her, pulling her out of the barrel. He sighed as he set her on the ground, staring at the mouse. He shook his head as he sat beside her, his hand stroking her back gently.

"You know, it would be easier for you to get around in your human form. You wont be attacked by such weak oni in that form. And it'll make eating easier. And before you even start... If you're worried about eating too much, don't be. I can hunt like a lion." he said, smiling.

(120/721)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Believer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Believer   Believer EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:31 am

The kami merely blinked at him. "Thank you very much for your intervention, Hito-sama. I can breathe water unlike most beings." She took the time to enjoy the petting before she turned to lick herself dry. It didn't take very long. Blinking her large eyes, she thought for a minute before continuing. "I do not know many defensive techniques. It is easier to run and hide in this form. It is also harder for the demons to figure out that I am here when I take this form."
Raising one hind leg, she scratched behind her ear cutely. If he reacted to her human form in anything approaching the way Shou did, she would rather stay a mouse, but she wanted to be polite about it, especially since this man was hospitable enough to offer her food, water, and rest. "How long have you been out here?"

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

Believer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Believer   Believer EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:09 pm

Believer Adrian10

Setting the mouse down he smiled before getting a bowl. He insured it was clean before he dipped it into the water and set it down beside the mouse. He smiled gently at her as he sat back, thinking about how long he'd been out here.

"Far too long." he said, smiling at her. "My training isn't done yet. I have to get stronger before I can do what I seek to. I will NOT fail. And in time nobody will be able to defeat me in any way shape or form."

He was out here to train, and yet here he was doing nothing about it. It didn't matter if he was finished or not. He would be done soon enough. But he sighed, staring at the ceiling.

"Holy diver, you've been down too long in the midnight sea. Oh, what's becoming of me?"

(145/866)
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

Believer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Believer   Believer EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:31 pm

The little kami scratched her head with her foot again, a speculation of sorts coming over her as she watched the swordsman chanting. "You must be very strong to have survived out here all of this time. I believe myself weak, but what exactly keeps you in this place? Were you born here? Most of the humans I see prefer the city much more than here."
She wanted to know exactly what had driven him to such extremes of behavior. She'd heard that the humans had special hospitals for humans who didn't think correctly... asylums, they called them. Perhaps he'd run out here to avoid being put into one of those, with his powerful belief in spirits? He could be a great force for getting other humans to become enlightened if he would go into the city... the city over-brimming with disbelief.

Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

Believer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Believer   Believer EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:24 pm

Believer Adrian10

"Humans aren't ready for it." he said, frowning as he sat there, staing at the floor. "I left the city to be able to get stronger. Out here I have enemies to fight. I have the ability to fight freely with all my strength. And yet I have no worry to harm the innocent. Here I have the ability to develop my power into the supreme force in the world. I have even taken an oath to reveal the spirit world to the people in the city. They can't be free of their shackles until they see it for themselves."

(100/966)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Believer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Believer   Believer EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:59 pm

Updated Adrian.