Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dance with the Devil(closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male
Number of posts : 1215
Rep! : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Dance with the Devil(closed) Empty
PostSubject: Dance with the Devil(closed)   Dance with the Devil(closed) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 5:04 pm

Dance with the Devil(closed) Adrian10

Goranova rested at the masked swordsman's hip, bouncing lightly with every step he took. He walked from the temple he called home. He wandered from the place, ignoring the demons as they watched him. He walked past them, the Devil's Teardrop at the ready in the back of his mind. He was armed at all times, never vulnerable. Not after he'd lost that fight. It was strange to be in places like this without the thought of what the demons might do. But since he'd begun to fight ogres he wasn't worried about them at all.

Silently the swordsman made his way to the lake in the middle of the woods. Drawing the Devil's Teardrop from the dark mists as they formed, he drove the weapon into the ground at the water's edge. Kneeling his eyes closed as he bowed his head. He had many reasons for being here. It was where he'd first met the goddess he had sworn himself to. It was the same place he'd been transported to with Grunty and her gang after the botched attempt to take the night club. Perhaps he had to go back there and begin again?

It wouldn't be hard. Though to take that many people out alone would cost him a lot. But in time, he could take out buildings one at a time. He only needed time. He had to grow stronger, physically and magically. He knelt there his eyes closed as he waited patiently. He wasn't praying, but then again he wasn't just sitting there. He was waiting for something to happen, though there wasn't much he expected. He was hoping that Amaterasu, or his grandmother, or someone would show up. He needed guidance and nothing he did was helping anymore.

"I need strength. Please, someone show me."

(300/300)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

Number of posts : 1322
Rep! : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil(closed)   Dance with the Devil(closed) EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:00 am

Dance with the Devil(closed) Hild_b11

As Adrian prays or whatever he wants to call it, the water in the lake ripples and small drops of glowing water drift upwards to form a glowing blue orb! Looks like something off of Star Gate. Almost as if someone has been watching him and waiting for the young warrior, like a creepy slacker wearing all black with a mask covering their face, to ask for help The sweet sound of a woman's voice comes for the flouting orb. Calling to Adrian to come into the light! "Come my child come into the light.... we have cake! and this isn't a lie... maybe...."

WC:103
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil(closed)   Dance with the Devil(closed) EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:39 am

"Cake? Really. No thanks. I think I'll stick with the side that has pie." he said, reaching up to take the mask off his face.

He rubbed his eyes as he set it around the hilt of the Devil's Teardrop. He shook his head as he looked around, trying to spot his goddess. He ran his hands through his hair lightly as he stood there. He had to be careful around his goddess for now. Until he grew strong enough to stand alone. That day was coming but until then he would do as she told him. But he wasn't about to play into her stupid little cake jokes. Though if he wasn't careful he'd end up doing just that, and end up completely insane.

Then again he didn't know nearly as much about his goddess as he liked to think. He would have to do research on the beautiful woman.

(151/451)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil(closed)   Dance with the Devil(closed) EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:18 am

The spirit sits on her throne holding a small plate of cake. A cross look comes about her face as the human does not take her offer to have some cake. After she took to the time to make it herself. "Sloth, bring our guest to me." A tall slider woman with green eye and black hair, looks a lot like that chick in xxxHOLiC, steps forward and bows, "Yes, My Lord." The woman turns around and starts to walk away. The sound of chains dragging on the floor follow her. "Oh Sloth, make sure he is alive when you bring him." The woman stops for a moment to look at her master before nodding. "Understood."

The orb sets there flouting as Adrian plays with is hair and is lost in thought, the air gets cold and the water starts to turn to ice as a set of bladed chains burst from the orb to wrap themselves around Adrian to pull him into the orb.

WC:165
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil(closed)   Dance with the Devil(closed) EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:37 am

Adrian frowned when he saw the orb floating there pulse his arms falling to his sides as he leaned closer to investigate. His eyes widened as a chain shot out and wrapped around him, the blades digging into his flesh. Crying out in surprise he pulled back, falling on his ass before he was jerked, by the bladed chains, into the orb. His eyes squeezed shut as he took a deep breath. But it didn't help. The instant he felt wet he felt cold. He curled up, his flesh turning red from the cold, his body shaking as his clothing and hair frosted slowly.

Curling up he shivered, his eyes squeezing shut as he tried to warm up. He wasn't used to the cold, though most of the time it didn't bother him. Then again it was never THIS cold. He cried out in pain as he lay there on his side, his body trembling. He set his jaw, trying to keep his teeth from chattering.

(166/617)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil(closed)   Dance with the Devil(closed) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:21 am

~Welcome to Hell~

The female demon pulls Adrian through the portal, her eyes narrow at the sight of the human as she stands above his shivering body with her hands in the sleeves dress. "hmm..." The sound of the chains chime as they let go of Adrian and she turns around to open the doors of the small room, letting in the light of the dark red sky with a burst of heat and the strong smell of sulfur. The ground freezes as she beings to walk out onto the terrace carved out of the side of the black stone cliff that is overlooking a river of fire and red forest. The demon stops for a moment to look over her shoulder with her green eyes. With her jet black hair and pale skin, she would be consenter to be beautiful by some. "Come, she is waiting." Her voice chills the air a she speaks in her calm tone. The two sets of chains draping the back of her dress drag across the ground as she starts to move towards a long stair case that climbs the side of the cliff.

WC:188
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil(closed)   Dance with the Devil(closed) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:56 pm

Growling low in his throat, Adrian rolled onto his stomach. His body trembled as it slowly rose. Going from hot to cold really fast was never good, but the swordsman could take a lot more punishment than most high demons. He would die of his wounds long after anyone else he knew. Rising to his feet slowly, his eyes narrowed before he followed the dark haired woman. His breathing was slowly becoming steady. Slowly returning to normal as his body warmed up. He frowned as he followed her up the stairs, his eyes glancing around the world around him. Sulfer, heat, and other things assaulted his senses, but Adrian was no stranger to the workings of Hell, or anywhere else. He was Fu Leng, the Ninth Kami, the last to fall to Earth from the Celestial Heavens, the human embodiment of the master of Hell.

(145/762)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil(closed)   Dance with the Devil(closed) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:02 pm

~Welcome to Hell~

The hike up the stairs is a really long, normal it would only take the demon a few moments to travel up or down. The dark haired woman only stops once half way up the stairs when a large crow like yokai flies by. The chains on her back come to life and seem to be endless as they shot out at the creature impaling it in the wing with the large blades at the ends. Just as fast as they shot out they return and she being walking up the stairs again. After a few hours of walking the stairs come to an end at the top where there is a large dome structure. Walking up to the gate the large doors open into a into a dark hallway ends with another set of doors. the doors close after the two have enter before the second set opens and fills the hall with sun light and fresh air. It looks like there is a blue sky inside and there is green grass and trees. A large mansion rest in the middle. The dark haired woman stops for a moment and it seems as if she is speaking to someone but the sound of her voice is too soft to make anything out. She looks over her shoulder at Adrian before turning back to move forwarded again, leading him into a garden where flowing water can be heard. Coming to the pool of water, the dark haired woman bows to the woman with long silver hair, wearing sunglasses and a red bikini while she lays out. "Forgive my lateness Master, the human was slower than I thought." She looks over at the two of them, "It's fine, he should have taken the cake when I offered it to him and maybe I wouldn't have made him walk here. Have a seat Adrian. You been doing well I hope?"

WC:318
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil(closed)   Dance with the Devil(closed) EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:31 am

Adrian ignored the woman attacking the Yokai. He wasn't impressed, not in the slightest. The woman seemed strong, sure, but she wasn't on the same level as Domen'Yun. Then again they were two different fighting styles. Adrian was a powerful human and not really all that bothered by the walk. He moved to stand beside Hild, his arms at his sides. His hands were gone, hidden within his sleeves. Standing there he watched her, his eyebrow quirking as he waited for her to address him.

Then she asked him if he had been well. The word well didn't come to mind as Adrian thought back on the events in his life since their first meeting. He'd been hounded by demons, outcast from humanity, and had constantly found himself in new places, never knowing how he got there. Losing more and more time.

"Well isn't the word that comes to mind, my lady." he said as he sat as ordered.

(159/921)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil(closed)   Dance with the Devil(closed) EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:33 am

~Dance with the Devil~

A small, like three feet in hight, fury orange cat like yokai walking on two legs walks up next to Hild with tray of drinks as she speaks to Adrian. "So honest and blunt.... That is too bad. Still haven't found yourself yet I see." She picks up a glass and takes a sip some of the drink. "You should relax a little more Adrian. Enjoy life a little, find you a nice girl to marry and have lots of kids. Humans don't live every long and before you know it you'll be an old man." The dark haired woman had taken a seat in a chair under an umbrella and is smoking for a long pipe that she pulls out from her mouth to agree with her master, "Indeed..." The small cat thingy walks over to Adrian and holds up the tray with what looks like a ice tea with a lime in it as Hild pulls down her sunglass and looks at Adrian with violet eyes, "Does the thought bring anyone to mind?" She grins as she asks the question.

WC:182
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil(closed)   Dance with the Devil(closed) EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:48 pm

Adrian took the tea from the cat yokai, before staring at the silver haired woman. He smirked at the aging comment. He just sat there, before he laughed lightly, finally letting it out. He set the glass of tea down before he looked into his Goddess' beautiful eyes.

"If there was anyone in this world more capable of cheating death, then I would enjoy meeting them. My lady you're a fool if you believe that I have done nothing with my time. I have begun my training as a spirit blacksmith. And I have advanced my knowledge of the Spiritual Arts, and soon enough I will know how to even stop the aging process. Then again if you were to ask for my opinion, I would say you already know how to do it. How could one as old and powerful as you not know how to keep humans from dying?" he asked. "No offense, my lady. You're more beautiful than any woman I've seen among humans. But you told me yourself that Goranova is nearly as old as you when we first met. But you are correct, there is someone I would enjoy spending the rest of my life with. And please don't use that name when referring to me."

(211/1,132)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil(closed)   Dance with the Devil(closed) EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:20 am

~Dance with the Devil~

"He is on vacation..." The dark haired woman notes at talk of death while she is reading for a small book. Hild pushes her sunglasses backup as Adrian half dodges the question, "Oh, forgive me. What is it you wish to go by again... Fu Leng wasn't it? The seventh kami... or something like that... Anyway that is nice that you have been working so hard and all that. After all hard work is good for the body and soul but I want to hear about this someone. A cute girl.... or maybe a cute guy... naah it's a cute girl isn't it? You gone out on a date yet?" Her hand comes up her mouth, "Oh my you two are lovers! You lady killer... picking the cheery for a pure cheery tree.... Young love is so touching don't you agree Sloth?" The dark haired woman just gives her master a blink look as the question is asked, "If you say so master..." Hild sighs at the woman's answer and looks back at Adrian, "So what's she like? Is her name Yu Fan?"

WC:183
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil(closed)   Dance with the Devil(closed) EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:57 am

"You are free to call me by Fu Leng. Though you are also free to call me Ashram. It's something only my grandmother ever called me. As for the name of the person, no it's not Yu Fan. We aren't lovers. We haven't gone nearly that far yet my lady. She's far more beautiful than anyone else I've ever laid eyes on. But no matter how much my heart longs for her, I know it will never come to be. So please don't bring it up anymore my lady." he said, as he sipped at the tea he'd been served. "So why am I here? Did you have something you wanted to discuss with me? Or would you prefer that I sit here like a child being asked questions about his girlfriend by his mother?"
(135/1,267)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil(closed)   Dance with the Devil(closed) EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 4:12 am

~Dance with the Devil~

Hild pauses for a moment before standing up and putting on a thin silk robe. "Every well, I do enjoy the motherly chat but I guess we can get to the point. Before I do that, I would really like for you to entertain me with a story." She crosses her arms and her finger comes up to her chin as she walks by. The dark haired woman follows. "I know tell that story that you are so fond of. The one that you have named yourself after." She walks along the stone path that leads back to the mansion.

WC:100
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil(closed)   Dance with the Devil(closed) EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 4:28 am

"Within the world there were many different types of spirits. But they were not demons, angels, or humans. They were instead all the same. Until the nine kami, that is. The ten children of Onnotangu and Amaterasu, they were destined to be the rulers of the world. But Onnotangu suspected that one day they might oppose him and decided to eat them. But Amaterasu couldn't just stand by. Nor could she stop her husband. So being wise she instead decided to manipulate him. She agreed to it and, after each child was devoured, she gave him a cup of sake. At the end, he was so drunk that he didn't notice that instead of the last child he ate a large stone. This child was Hantei.

"When Hantei was strong enough and ready to face his father. Hantei cut his father down and his belly open, rescuing the other Kami, except for his brother Ryoshun, for whom it was too late. At the end, Onnotangu cast a spell, separating the world into a realm of mortals and immortals. As the worlds separated the eight kami fell from their home. There they began creating, with the last of their powers, the world they desired.

"Akodo, Bayushi, Doji, Hantei, Hida, Shiba, Shinjo, and Togashi banded together. They created the Earth realm. They used the last of their powers to create the animals, the plants, and all forms of life, including humans. They cast themselves into the four winds of fortune created by lady Doji, and wound up with a large and beautiful world that is now Earth.

"But their last remaining sibling, Fu Leng the ninth kami, the only one to turn his back on them, demanded he be made ruler over the Celestian Heavens because he was the only one not cast out. But Amaterasu denied him. So he left to come to Earth. To become ruler. But his plans failed. As he fell from Heaven he passed through Earth, and created a world below it of his own. He created Jigoku and became it's ruler. Since then he has desired to come to Earth and rule it. But those that fight on behalf of the eight Kami have held his forces back. That is until I was born."

(378/1,645)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil(closed)   Dance with the Devil(closed) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:10 pm

~Dance with the Devil~

Hild yawns, and the dark hair woman nods, "Indeed." Hild looks over her shoulder. "huh? Did I miss something?" The dark haired woman shakes her head before Hild looks forward again as the doors of the mansion open up and she enters the large stone lobby. "Well whatever. You're grandmother must have been the one that told you this story." She pause for moment as if she had forgot what she was getting at. "The gate." She looks back at the dark haired woman before she started walking again. "Things are not well here. There is someone that is planning something and I do not think it something small. You may have noticed some of this in the world of the living." She stops at a doorway as it slowly opens before stepping into a large room with three chairs on lift and right side of a pool of water and two at the very end. "If we are to go forward with our plain then we need to find out who is doing these things and why." She flouts across water and sits down in the stone throne. "I'm hoping that they will prove to be helpful to us."

WC:200
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil(closed)   Dance with the Devil(closed) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:42 am

He followed her, his thoughts swirling as he came to a stop in the doorway. He looked around the room before he slid the Sword of Light, still in it's sheath, from the sash around his waist. Setting it on the ground he knelt, his head bowing as he listened to his goddess speak. He had noticed quite a few things in the world of the living. But they all seemed connected to one thing or another. Adrian had his own ideas but it wasn't his place to speak yet. Not until she was finished.

"Forgive me for speaking out of turn my lady. But what exacly is our plan? Why me? You could have hundreds of mortals flocking to you because of your beauty alone. So why choose a simple college student?"

(133/1,778)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil(closed)   Dance with the Devil(closed) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:36 pm

~Dance with the Devil~

Hild rest her head lightly on her hand as she crosses he legs and looks at Adrian for a moment before she giggles, "I didn't choose you. You chose me. Just like everyone else here." Her free hand motions to the dark haired woman standing behind him. "Like poor little Sloth. She was the first to come to me in a very long time, and all she wanted was to see her lovely little daughters one last time." The dark haired woman bows as Hild goes on. "And then there are the ones like yourself that wish for power... some want physical so they can save whatever it that is close to them or just because they want it to be stronger than everyone else." She pauses for a moment to grin, "So my little knight. Are you sure you are ready to do whatever it take to get that power you want so baddy?"

WC:155
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil(closed)   Dance with the Devil(closed) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:37 pm

Adrian's eyes closed before he shook his head. So many thoughts flooded his head as he knelt there, his head bowed. He hadn't permission to look upon her so he wouldn't. She was his Goddess, and he was her knight. He wanted many things. Strength, the ability to take out his opponents. To take revenge on his friends for turning against him. The power to save humanity, or to know what happened to his sister. Was she dead and gone? Was she reborn? Too many questions flooded him to decide.

"My lady.. I took an oath of my own volition. I serve you, and you alone. A knight's oath is his life, and he will serve no other master... A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His might upholds the weak. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked" he said, shaking. "Someone once said, that those who hunt monsters should take great care that they don't become monsters themselves."

He trembled as he slid the Yakuta open, revealing his upper body to her, keeping his head bowed. His eyes closed as he breathed slowly, trying to convince himself to continue. He had to convince himself to do exactly as she had told him. To ask her to grant him her mark. He would bare her mark. whatever it may be, and proudly so.

"My lady, I ask only for your mark. For you to accept me as your Knight, and let me bare your mark everywhere I go. I desire great power. But only that I may protect you at all times. That I might be your true Knight, and guardian. A woman of such beauty deserves to my blade. Nobody else. My strength is yours, and yours alone." he said, his head still bowed. "My sword is yours. If you desire, I will gladly take my own life on your word."

(324/2,102)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil(closed)   Dance with the Devil(closed) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:23 pm

~Dance with the Devil~

The silver haired goddess grin as she Adrian's words where "touching" or at less that is what she thought of the second part the first part as something she had heard a number of times before and thinks it of nothing but pointless rubbish conjure by week men to helpless to even help themselves. She slowing stands up and her hands come together to a clap a few times. "Well said. It was so noble and you did it with such pride. Those are treats that I have not seen in quite some time." She comes to a stop before him and looks at his chest before leaning over and place her hand over his heart and her face comes over his as she lifts his chin. "I'm going to give a part of myself to you... It isn't going to feel very good. You may even die from it." Her lips come to his bring a burning cold heat to his chest where her hand is placed for a few moments before she lets go and sets up. "Now than. It's time for you to you do your first duty. Sloth, help him if he needs it." Hild turns around and points with her finger, "Wave of the Void, open a path." I portal of darkness opens and Hild body vanishes as she walks into it. The black haired woman looks at Adrian before following her master.

WC: 238
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil(closed)   Dance with the Devil(closed) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:24 am

His eyes narrowed as she lifted his chin. His eyes widened as she kissed him, tears welling in his eyes as she began to do what she did. Pain exploded behind his eyes, his body going rigid as his hands balled into fists. His knuckles turned white as he fought to endure the pain that was burning in his chest. He felt her pull away and managed to fight back a cry of pain as he fell to his side, curling into a ball. He panted lightly before slowly pushing himself from the ground. He lifted his upper body up, his arms shaking before he rose. He slid the Sword of Light into his sash and followed after his goddess and Sloth. He wasn't sure he'd enjoy where this was going, but he wasn't very happy about the pain he was still recovering from.

"My lady? Where are we going, if I may ask." he questioned.

(156/2,258)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil(closed)   Dance with the Devil(closed) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:49 am

~Dance with the Devil~

Walking through the tunnel of void, Hild looks over her shoulder with a grin before looking forward, "To my resting place. You see Pride, the form you see before you is only one third of a being that has be sealed away. One part was sealed in Onitoshi, one sealed on Earth, and the other in Koutaku-Shi." She pauses for a moment. "Well know that you're with me. We can unseal the part that is on Earth. Lucky Envy has found the doll that someone thought that they could hide from me." Her eyes glance back, "I get rather angry when people trying to hide things from me." The tunnel opens up into a dimly lit cavern. Small torches are stuck in the ground and the light glairs off of a black crystal stacking out of the ceiling. Some yelling comes from the shadows and the dark hair woman steps up to stand next to Hild, "Envy!" A tall girlish looking man steps out of the shadows, "Yo, what took you so long? I was getting tried of all the waiting around, and Gluttony keeps trying to eat our little princess..." The man turns around, "Damn it Gluttony! Get your mouth off of her head!" At that moment a large round man come rolling out followed by the sound of a blade being dragged on the ground as a small girl with pointy ears dragging a blade, that is twice her size, on the ground. "Who's that?" She points at Adrian. Hild looks back at him, "This is our new Pride... Is everything ready for him?" The small girl naps her fingers and a crucial of candles light up under the crystal. A young girl seems to be lying at the center. Hild grins, "Good. Now Pride all I need you to do is to cute yourself with your blade then crack the crystal with it. Will you do that for me?" She smiles, and the five other demons step to the side.

WC: 333
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil(closed)   Dance with the Devil(closed) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:27 am

Adrian didn't hesitate, walking past them as he willed the Devil's Teardrop to his hand. His other hand drew the Sword of Light from the ivory hilt from it's spot at his hip. His upper body was exposed to the group of demons, as well as the mark on his chest. As he walked toward the crystal, his eyes narrowed. He stopped beside it and brought his swords up, passing the flat of each blade over the crystal. He stopped and lowered his weapons, turning back to Hild, his eyes narrowing.

"My lady, is this the seal you spoke of? Or is this something else you desire me to do?" he asked, waiting. "I'm not stupid my lady. I will always abide by my oath to you. But I wont follow orders blindly. If you wish me to do as you have asked, then please just tell me what it's for. After all, there's nothing that has only one solution. You said you were sealed in Heaven, Hell, and earth. You can't expect me to believe you haven't found the seal here. And if you haven't broken it yet what stops you? You're able to travel to Earth, so why do you need me to do it? How do you plan to destroy the one in Heaven?"

(217/2,475)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil(closed)   Dance with the Devil(closed) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:34 am

~Dance with the Devil~

The demons eye Adrian as he walks and when he asks his questions they all look at Hild. She smiles and her feet come up off the ground as she sits on the air and the sound of her clapping feels the cavern. "My, my you have grown. I am very pleased that you question the very think I have ask you do to. Yes that is the seal, and that fact of the matter is... I can't touch it. This is as close as I can get to it. It is a unique seal that was made just for me. It wouldn't too much of a seal if I could just break it myself. No to break this one I need a spiritual artist of the same bloodline that remove it with a blessed blade. And then there was the matter of where to put this half after I freed it from its prison." She lifts her hand and jingles the golden bracelet around her wrist, "This body can only hold so much spirit energy because of these seals that are bound to it. This part of me no longer has a body of its own so I had to find a replacement." She points at Adrian, "In other words I was waiting for you.. and her..." then points the sleeping girl on the floor. "As for your other question..." The dark hair woman steps forward, "Is none of your concern!" Hild looks at her for a moment, "That is a little unlike you Sloth. To get so angry and interrupt me like that." The dark hair woman bows, "Forgive me Master, but I do not feel that his questioning is needed." Hild pats her on the head, before she looks back at Adrian "Fine, fine... It looks like if you want to know that part, then you'll have to get Sloth to trust you."

WC: 316
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil(closed)   Dance with the Devil(closed) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:19 pm

He frowned as Sloth stepped forward. He slid the Devil's Teardrop into the sheath at his side before he turned Goranova around. He took a breath before driving the blessed blade into his own gut. He winced, his body tensing before it fell to one knee. The crystal blue blade could be seen sticking out of his back, dripping with his blood. Pulling it free of himself he rose once more. He put a hand over the wound in his abs, walking toward Sloth herself. Stopping just short of her he shifted his grip on the Sword of Light and thrust his arm out, offering the bloody weapon to the dark haired woman.

"If you feel you can do it better than I, then by all means, take my sword and blood and free our mistress from her bonds here in Hell. Otherwise shut the fuck up and trust the judgement she's shown in naming myself Pride." he said, glaring at her as he stood there.

He wasn't as bothered by the stabing as most humans would have been. He'd driven it right into himself without hesitation, unless you counted that breath, and even pulled it out. The crystal blue blade glowed softly as it dripped with it's master's blood, a grin on Adrian's face. If Sloth were going to challenge him, he would do the same to her. And he wasn't about to back down from a challenge.

"My body can take more punishment than most high demons... I would die of my wounds long after most of you here, including Lady Hild. Such is the power of the human spirit. Can you say the same? If I stabbed you with this blade, would you scream? Would you cry out in pain and beg for mercy? Or would you pull it out and continue your work?"

(307/2,782)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil(closed)   Dance with the Devil(closed) EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:39 pm

~Dance with the Devil~

The four demons watch as Adrian stabs himself. Gluttony's long tongue drips poison as he licks his lips hoping he would get a nice meal while Envy rubs his forehead and Wrath just yawns. Out of all of them Sloth is the most calm and level headed, and this human seems to want to pick a fight with her. Sloth looks over at Hild who just shrugs. Her eye narrow as she looks at Adrian before grabbing a hold of the sword. Color returns to her cold skin and her green eyes seem to have a glow about them as a few lizard like yokai jump from her to latch onto Adrian freezing his body. "You're a dumbass if you believe that is all it will take to win." Her eye stays on him for a moment as she walks toward the crystal. Gluttony hobbles over on all fours to Adrian with his tongue hanging out. He looks at him then to Hild, "Can I please eat him Lust? He looks tasty." She just grins and shakes her head. A sad looks come over his face as he was about to take bite out of Adrian's arm. He sits down looking at Adrian, "I ask Sloth next time. She let me eat you."

"Our names have nothing to do with our strength, and we are not in Onitoshi anymore." The dark hair woman lifts up the bloody sword and strikes the side of black crystal. A brilliant white light fills the cavern as the crystal turns clear before shattering into a mist. The body of the nude girl gaps for air as the white mist of the crystal enters the body and a red mark from on her lower abdomen. Sloth tosses the blade off to the side before picking up the small body. The blank eyes of the girls looks up at the woman carrying her, a light smile graces Sloth's visage. "Master..." Hild comes to her feet as the girl is offered to her and her hand softly touches the girls chest with the tips of her fingers before running them across her body. "So lovely... and pure..." Sloth steps back to pull the girl away from her. A sad look comes to Hild's face as she sighs, "Sloth dress her before I loss control of myself... And as for you..." She looks at Adrian as Sloth walks away and her yokai jump off of Adrian to follow her, "You'll be the one to take care of my little Priscilla."

WC: 422/2903
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil(closed)   Dance with the Devil(closed) EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:13 pm

Adrian turned his back on Hild, walking to the sword of light. Raising it he brought it down, casting his blood from it before he turned back to them. He moved back to his goddes and brought Goranova up, under Gluttony's chin. His eyes don't turn from Hild before he shifts his stance, drawing the Devil's Teardrop from the ivory sheath at his side. He threw the black metal blade aside, back to where the crystal was. He pressed the tip of the crystal blade against the demon's throat, his eyes shifting to look at Gluttony.

"Who said names have any form of strength? I simply said she chose to name me Pride. Piss me off, demon, and I might take that pretty little tongue out of your mouth and eat it myself. Maybe I'll feed it to the local ogres in the Deep. Whatever I choose to do with it, you'll never taste another thing ever again. And if you think I can't do it, then just try. As for my mission, my lady, I will guard her with my life if you order. But I must admit I'm curious as to why her. What makes her special?" he asked. "Aguaiem maha maveil."

He summoned the sebunhoshi shield into place, as he stood there, his eyes shifting back to Hild as he waited. He was sure they wouldn't do anything serious, but then again he didn't know what buttons he had to be careful about pushing. Budda only waited three times. Hild might not spare him again if he went much farther.

(263/3,045)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil(closed)   Dance with the Devil(closed) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:41 am

~Dance with the Devil~

Gluttony's tongue rubs the blade, "Tasty..." Thoughts of if he could eat it keeps him from hearing anything Adrian had to say. The sound of a ravens fills the cavern. One lands on Gluttony's shoulder and crows before it opens its mouth shooting poison spit at Adrian as three more swoop out of the darkness to do this same. Wrath grins and her small body runs toward Adrian with the screeching sound of the big sword running along the ground. What where thought to me touches that gave what little light there was in the cavern start to move as the balled up fire fox yokais roll themselves out. Hild just grins as before she turns to walk away. Wrath jumps up and her blade some crashing down.

Sloth stands the little girl up on her feet and Envy holds out some cloths as he talks to her off to the side, "Do we really need the human? He seems a little too cocky... even for pride." Sloth pulls the girls arms up into the air before taking the gothic style red dress and pulling it over her head. "Indeed." Envy blinks at the vague answer as Sloth pulls the girls arms down before taking the stockings and shoes from Envy. An uneasy look comes to Envy's face as Sloth picks the girl up and sits her into his arms so she can put the stockings and shoes on. "What the hell! I'm not a chair... wait you're enjoying this aren't you? I didn't know you could smile like that." The smile that was on Sloth's face fades when Envy asks the question. She glairs at him as she takes the girl away from him. "Are you jealous?" Sloth and Envy's heads turn as they hear the ravens. Sloths ice lizards make that funny lizard call before charging into the battle.

WC: 311/3214
Poison Spit x4 (10% poison dmg)+ Strong sword attack

Last edited by Rekoa on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:28 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wasn't editing I guffed)
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil(closed)   Dance with the Devil(closed) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:20 pm

Adrian didn't blink as the ravens began spitting at him. Creatures didn't bother him very much. And his shield was holding up well enough against them. He frowned as he turned, facing Wrath as she brought her sword down on him. He smirked as it smashed against the spiritual shield as well. Shaking his head he brought the Sword of Light around in a wide slash. The slash moved quickly in it's master's hand, aiming for the demon's midsection.

He grinned darkly as he willed the Devil's Teardrop into his free hand in the middle of his attack on Wrath. As Goranova came out to his side, the swordsman brought the black bladed bastard sword up, and then down with everything he could muster. He was going to cross cleave this demon, just to prove his point. He wasn't some weakling human that was afraid of them or what they could do to him.

Death was something he had faced time and again in the Deep. It was something he embraced and knew about. As he'd been taught by demons before, death was no true punishment. No threat. Nothing could be done to him here that he couldn't come back from. And even death's grip on others was weak when it came to the world these days.

"I'm not afraid of any of you. I'm not afraid to die. And if she wants my head she can take it. Until then you're going to have to try harder to take me down. And I'll make you all suffer for every advance you make. My alliegence is to Hild, not to you. So I wont be bowing down to you people unless she orders me to do so." he said, grinning darkly as he stood there.

(295/3,340)

Last edited by DarkKnightCecil on Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil(closed)   Dance with the Devil(closed) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 8:25 pm

~Dance with the Devil~

Wrath's grins as her sword hits the spiritual shield. The large sword hits crakes the ground as she uses the hilt of her sword to swing her small body upward to a evading the first attack, an easy move for a flying demon to pull off. With Adrian's back turned to him to while swing at Wrath, as Gluttony jumps back his steal like tongue whips out to hit Adrian,. The would stop Adrian second attack from even happening and his normal line of monologue that he likes to do in the middle of a fight. Flames come from the four encircling fire foxes, while at the same time the four lizards shot out a burst of ice. The ice hitting the flames turn it into hot steam that melts the skin off like in a bad horror movie made in the 80s. Wrath lands on the side of a pillar as Gluttony lands several feet back and comes to a sliding stop. Hild comes to stand by Sloth and Envy as the three of them watch the scene unfold.

WC: 180/3394
Actions: Strong weapon attack+ Strong fire attack x4 + Strong ice attack x4
Back to top Go down
DarkKnightCecil
Respected Elder
DarkKnightCecil

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil(closed)   Dance with the Devil(closed) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:20 pm

Adrian panted hard as he fell to one knee, his hand extended out in front of him. The Devil's Teardrop was stuck in the ground, his right arm shaking as he gripped the handle. His clothing was torn his left eye closed. He trembled as he knelt there, his body shaking. It had taken a lot of damage, and he was losing a lot of blood. Goranova was at his feet in a small pool of his own blood. His extended arm slowly reached down taking the Sword of Light from the ground. Shaking he slowly got to his feet. He grunted, coughing up blood, before he rose to his full height.

He panted hard as he stood there, his eye focused on Gluttony. He stood there, raising the crystal blade, pointing it at the blob of a male. He struggled, slowly stepping forward toward the demon. As he stepped forward he fell forward, landing face down, the bastard swords clattering to the ground lightly.

(165/3,505)
Back to top Go down
rekoa
Respected Elder
rekoa

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil(closed)   Dance with the Devil(closed) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:05 am

~Dance with the Devil~

Hild frowns after Adrian falls to the ground. "Hmm. Oh well I guess that is all he has...." Walking over to too stand before him and the others move away. "It wasn't haft bad for a human. You would have won if you hadn't of hurt yourself before it started. You have some unfinished things to look after so after you finish with that you can return to me, and if you need some help, just call my name." She holds her hand over him, "Return to what you was before." a magic box of yellow light forms around Adrian as his body starts to return to how it was. Hild turns around too walk away. "Lets go!" A wave of darkness flows out form her body. All the demons are vanish and Adrian is returned to lakeside where he started.

-exit-
WC: 141/3535
ooc: wc goes to Adrian
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Ascended Tonberry
aѕceпxion

Male
Number of posts : 6937
Rep! : 110
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil(closed)   Dance with the Devil(closed) EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:17 pm

Updated Adrian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dance with the Devil(closed)   Dance with the Devil(closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dance with the Devil(closed)
Page 1 of 1