Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H2H Content Site ( Mirror ) - New Content Added 11/22!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Drop The Mic (Grunty)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male
Number of posts : 3978
Rep! : 82
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Drop The Mic (Grunty) Empty
PostSubject: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 6:25 pm

Drop The Mic (Grunty) Lance_12

.:: Drop The Mic ::.

As I began to wake up, I let out a light groan and nuzzled against the pillow my head was resting on. As I nuzzled against the pillow, I felt the distinct lack of another body laying in the bed next to me. When I felt the lack of another form next to me, I quickly jerked back and looked over at the side of the bed that Grunty was in the night before and found she was no longer there. After finding she wasn't there I glanced around the room for a moment before I paused, listening to see if I could hear her in the bathroom, though I didn't hear anything, it would seem she left me... " I told you Lancy, she may be a demon but she is like all the other human's she doesn't like you. And what the hell was that last night? You were all mushy with her. " As I listened to the spirit, I groaned out and fell back into the bed, bringing a hand up to rub my face some, " All loving on her like some dog showing affection towards there master. And see where it got you? You should have done what I said and just left at the very least. " The spirit continued on with his argument in my head as I gazed up at the ceiling of the room, wondering why Grunty had left me.

Post WC: 241
Total WC: 241

Drop The Mic (Grunty) Wolf_l11
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Rep! : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 6:49 pm

"Bre'r Wolf! I'm home!" Grunty's voice came before she did into the room, and she uncerimoniously kicked the door so that it hung open on one hinge. It would've been inconvenient to fiddle with the lock considering she had an armful of books, or tomes, rather. Hidden away in Auntie's home were books of great magix, long ago banned by the government and that could only be found in rarer and less friendly organizations like the Sacred Hunters nowadays. "Teh early burd gets teh worm as they say, eh, Bre'r? Glad to see yer awake. We got a lot of work to do today..."
She placed the pile of books on the bedpost, a mischievous glint in her eye as she smiled at her friend. "Ye know what these are?"_
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:06 pm

When I heard Grunty's voice I quickly sat up in bed, my attention shifted to the door seconds before it burst open with her kick. I watch her as she makes her way into the room, looking at the collection of book like things she was carrying in her arms. I looked over at Grunty as she took her place next to the bed with her books, listening to her as she began to speak up. " ... I thought you left me. " I said in a rather sad tone of voice as I looked over at her. When the pile of books came to rest on the bedpost, my gaze shifted to them and I couldn't help but wonder what they were for... she didn't want me to read, did she? When she asked me the question, I gave a shrug as I looked back to her, " Books? " I answered with since they indeed appeared to be books to me..

Post WC: 164
Total WC: 405

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:34 pm

"Aw, naw..." Grunty continued cheerily, placing the door back in the doorframe for privacy. "They ain't just no ordinary books. They has spells... power!"
Trotting back, she grabbed one of the books and sat happily on the foot of the bed. "I wouldn't just leave ye without notice, but ye was so cute asleep, eh? I wus only gonna be gone a few seconds..." Flipping the tome open, she looked down the dusty pages at a particularily intriguing spell. "Gravity magix. Ima learn it."_
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:46 pm

I remained sitting up and watched Grunty for a moment longer before looking back to the books she had when she said what they had in them. " Oh.. " I said with a light sigh. I watched as she came back to the bed and sat down at the foot of it before speaking to me again. " .. You see, she didn't leave me. " I said in my head to the spirit as I continued listening to Grunty. I finally decided to move and shifted forwards before crawling down to the foot of the bed where Grunty was and glanced at the book she was looking at, " .. Oh.. Ok. ". I looked at the book a moment longer before glancing around, looking for my cloths and coat, " .. Is there anything to eat here? "

Post WC: 141
Total WC: 546

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:00 pm

"Hmmm... you're right, I am a little hungry..." she mumbled, hardly looking up from the page. "I know there are a couple of mice around somewhere, but I'm pretty sure if we run and nab a human off of the street nobody will bother us..."_
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:07 pm

When I spotted where my cloths and coat had come to rest after the adventure the night was, I shifted my attention back to Grunty and nodded my head to what she said. When she brought up the possibility of eating mice, I tilted my head to the side, wondering if she really meant that, a little mouse wasn't going to be enough to feed me.. Then she brought up nabbing someone of the street and eating them, that sounded better!! A grin slowly formed on my face as I jumped from the bed and stretched some with my back to Grunty, still naked " .. It has to be a female. I don't like eating males. I have done it before, but I don't like doing it unless I really have too. "

Post WC: 134
Total WC: 680

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:10 pm

"Eh, guys are tastier. I guess this means we're going to have to find a couple..." she grumbled, tearing a page out of the ancient book and stuffing it in the hammer space of her pocket. "It'll be a challenge in broad daylight, but I think we can do it," she said to his rear end. "Get dressed, it's a rainy day outside."_
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:25 pm

I frowned faintly at her comment, no way, the females were the best hands down. " Ok, that sounds good. ... I we get to go play and have fun today. " I said, the last part to the spirit in side me, as I glanced around the room some. " Good, you better make up for last night you little cry babe. I was hoping to have a nice meal last night but all you wanted to do was fuck that female and be nice to her. " I sighed lightly to what the spirit said to me and glanced back at Grunty when she made mention of it raining out side, " .. Ok. " I responded with before pulling away from Grunty. " .. Yes, I will find a female we can play with and kill. Grunty is different.. " I said in a low voice to the spirit as I made my way over to where my cloths where before I began to get dressed.

Post WC: 169
Total WC: 849

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:28 pm

Downshifting, the vixen trotted off towards the door and, without waiting for the lycan to finish dressing, knocked the door back off of the hinges, looking back and waiting for her partner to come. It was important for them to leave fast. She had no intentions of paying for the damages to the room from the bed and from her entrance this morning._
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:38 pm

I kept my back to Grunty as I worked on getting dressed. It wasn't until I heard the door being kicked again that I glanced over my shoulder to find Grunty in her vixen form standing at the door waiting on me. I looked away from her as I slipped an arm threw one of the sleeves of my coat before slipping the other through the reaming sleeve and adjusted my coat some before glancing around one final time to make sure I had everything I had brought to the room. After making sure I had everything I had brought with me I turned and made my way over to Grunty before coming to a stop, " Do you want me to carry you, or are you going to walk? " I asked the little vixen, offering to give her a free ride.

Post WC: 143
Total WC: 992

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:38 pm

THe fox blinked and tilted her head to the side. This was a change, she'd never been offered a ride on anyone anywhere before. Hopping gracefully and gladly up on his shoulder, two misty wings forming out of the air to boost her jump, she sat on his shoulder. "Let's go over by the Geisha House. There are alot of low level whores and chickenhawks there. Ah, and ye got a job?" she asked curious, knowing the answer was probably no, but would provide a good conversation started and illustrate something that they had in common._
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:44 pm

After offering her a ride, I watched her as she jumped from the ground and was a bit puzzled at the wings that helped her get up to my shoulder, though she was from another realm, she was an od one. Once she came to rest on my shoulder, I reached up and lightly scratched the top of her head as she began speaking to me. When she named a location, I began walking, scratching her head a bit more before I began to lower my hand as she asked about me having a job. I thought on the question as I began making my way away from our room and the building we were in for the night, " .... Yeah. I do have a job. " I said with a faint nod.

Post WC: 134
Post WC: 1126

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:47 pm

Another surprise, you learn something new every day. Idly, she wondered who would've given a temperamental werewolf like himself a job. "Eh? What? What exactly is it you do?" she inquired, genuine curiosity in her voice._
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:52 pm

Though she had inquired as to what type of job I had, I remained silent for a moment as I thought about what tipe of job I did have.. Well, I went around killing drug dealers and other forms of criminals for this man... did that make me some kind of crime fighter? I brought my hand back up to the little vixen but didn't reach to scratch her head yet, keeping it close to her head, " .. I kill drug dealers and other forms of criminals. " I said as I glanced to the little vixen resting on my shoulder.

Post WC: 102
Total WC: 1228

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:56 pm

The vixen seemed a little bit surprised. "Uhh... you do know I'm a drug dealer, right?" The entire situation seemed ironic... out of all the people she could've befriended and slept with. Had she ever shown him explicitly that she was a drug dealer? Why yes, she recalled pushing him just a night or two ago. How interesting. Maybe he was trying to get close to her so he could kill her later? No, if that was the case he would've lopped off her head while they were tied last night. Maybe it was some sort of scandal, the way some politicians insist on having mistresses, perhaps it was guilt, but she felt she needed an explanation for this unusual relationship._
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:04 pm

When she mentioned that she was a drug dealer and questioned my knowledge of such I nodded my head as I reached out and rubbed one of her ears lightly, " Indeed. However, my reason for doing such is simply because I enjoy killing. No matter how much you try, you will never be able to rid the world of darkness. Darkness is an entity that can never be destroyed, though you may kill a few here and there, there is always others to take there place and others on there way to joining this darkness. I myself am part of this darkness my little Grunty. Though I may not deal in drugs, I deal in death, not just now, but before, I have always dealt in death ever since.. " As I shift into the subject of my past I finally fall silent and glance around some as I move down the side walk now.

Post WC: 156
Total WC: 1384

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:46 am

"Oh. Ok... That makes sense I guesses..." she said absently. "Ye know, drugs aren't bad, though. Drugs is good. They lets dudes and chicks with shitty lives to get away for a little while, eh? The girls at the Geisha House I know wouldn't make it without their opium in the marnin."
She didn't like the silence. It wasn't her place to judge him because he had an unfortunate choice in career, at least not as far as she'd decided._
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:52 am

As I continued rubbing one of hers I was relieved that she didn't inquire as to why I ended my statement as I did. I listened to her as she began to speak, validating the need for drugs in life. As she finished I glanced at her for a moment as I gave a faint shrug, " And then, when the drug wares off, they go back to there shitty life.. It seems like a temporary fix to me. The problem is still there, you simply forget about it for a moment in time and go to another place where you are happy. Until the effects of the drug are gone and leave you wanting more. "

Post WC: 117
Total WC: 1501

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:43 am

The vixen shrugged unapologetically. "Hey, would you rather have 30 minutes of forgetting all the shit yer in or no minutes at all and no way to get out of it. Lesser of two fucked ups if ye ask me, but of course, I'm a pusher. I guess I can't ask an objective opinion of someone who kills pushers," she said, smiling as though the last part was a joke. "So since ye has a job like that I guess yer job satisfaction's pretty high, eh? I could never work under a boss, they're all assholes in the end, and he always takes too big a cut, eh? Your boss takes cuts of yer handiworks?"_
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:50 am

When she began to speak again, I thought on what she had to say and from her point of view, she did have a good reason... in this world people did tend to seek ways to get away from there lives and things that have happened to them. As the conversation moved back to my job, I continued to listen to Grunty as she began to pose a few questions to me about my job. " Yeah, I enjoy my job a lot you could say.. And my boss... I hate the man. " I said with a growl, " A cut? ... No, he doesn't take any of the money from my missions, though I don't have much of a need for money.. "

Post WC: 125
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:54 am

The sudden anger at the mention of his boss caused the little fox to blink. "Eh? If ye don't like him that much why do ye work for him?" she asked, unfamiliar with the concept of people who actually continued to work for someone they viewed as an irredeemable jerk. "Why not just kill him and be happy?"_
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:02 am

When she asked her question, I thought on it for a moment, thinking back to when I first met Psyre and the others in the pack.. Once she brought up the idea of killing him and being happy about it, I lightly patted her on the head, " .. It was either join him or get killed because someone wanted me dead at the time. And, as for killing him, I already wish to do that my dear little one. "

Post WC: 81
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:13 am

"Oh? Yehave a spirit for a boss," she concluded simply, the "humans are food not threats" rule still applying. "I didn't know many of them owned these sorts of organizations, but I guess I'm one to talk. Ah, the Geisha House."
With a purr, she hopped and the misty wings reappeared, helping to carry her up to the roof of the building, silently, she motioned for the other to follow her._
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:23 am

I listened to what she had to say and when she mentioned the place where we were going I came to a stop and glanced around before I looked to her as she jumped from my shoulder and began to fly up to the roof of the building and then motioned for me to follow her.. I look at her for a moment like she was friggin crazy.. Unlike her and the damn others that could fly, I couldn't so I, unlike them, was stuck getting up to places like that the old fashion way... Luckily the building had a fire escape as did pretty much every building... I moved into the alley where the fire escape was and jumped up, grabbing onto the bottom of it before I pulled my self up and ascended the sets of stairs, working my way up to the roof of the building where Grunty was waiting for me.

Post WC: 155
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:27 am

It took more than a few moments for it to sink into the woman's head that, despite her kinship with this male, he wasn't a spirit and thus could not fly. "Oh... right..." she mumbled ruefully when he finally arrived. "Sorry about that. Anyways, we have to be careful here. The Black Wings owns this place, so we has to make sure yer chick's in a dark alley when we take her and that my guy looks like someone with no money, ya dig?"_
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:32 am

After I made it to the top of the building, I moved to where Grunty was and gave her a light glare as she began speaking to me. I knelt down next to the little vixen and glanced around some as I gave a faint nod to what she had to say, " .. Alright. What about after we find them? "

Post WC: 62
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:37 am

Blinking, another thought occurred to her. "Uhh... well, it'll be easy for me I guess..." she grumbled on absently, "I has claws n teef, but uhh... are you sure ye can kill in that form? It doesn't look really effectual..." To tell the truth, she hadn't even seen demons eat humans while in humanoid form... there was just something so unsportsmanlike about it. "Maybe we should get ye a waffle?"_
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:45 am

I lifted my head up some and began sniffing at the air faintly to see if I could find anything that smelt tasty. My attention shifted back to Grunty when she questioned my ability to kill something. I looked at her as I reached into my coat and pulled out one of the knives I had stored in it, " .. My little Grunty, I have been killing for many years so I know what I am doing even when I am not in my other form. Perhaps we should get you some milk? " I said as I gazed down at her as I grinned.

Post WC: 106
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:54 pm

"Some milk would be nice around now... we should go get some White Russians after this..." she recalled the beverage fondly.
She grinned back briefly, her eyes darting towards the ground as her ears pointed forward to better discern the noises she heard below. There was a couple walking together, a man and a very feminine man. Were it not for her sense of smell and the favorable wind, she might've mistaken him for a woman, as a matter of fact. They were walking in broad daylight, but it didn't seem as if anyone was going to be going into that alley any time soon. Snorting briefly at the lack of fortune, her eyes wandered the roof until she came across an air conditioning vent. "Ye think we should keep waiting or ye think we should be more... pro ak tive?"_
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:09 pm

As I listen to what Grunty had to say, I slipped the knife back into my coat and looked at her with a puzzled look when she mentioned some White Russian stuff, I wonder what that is.. As I pondered what this White Russian could be I watched Grunty as she began to pear over the edge of the building. Turning my gaze away from Grunty I lean closer to the edge of the building and sniff at the air some when I hear the faint sound of talking coming from some where below us. I leaned a bit closer to the edge, about to lean over it some and get a look at the two talking when I heard Grunty speak up. As she spoke to me I looked at her, thinking on what she said for a moment, " .. There would, for sure, be people inside the building so, there would be someone there to play with. " I said as I reached out to the little vixen and scratched her head some, " If we wait out here, we will probably find something to play with, but it may take some patients. "

Post WC: 197
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:27 pm

The vixen received the pat with a purr. "Awh, but Brother Wolf, all the girls is inside if that's what ye want. The key is to not get noticed by the Darkies, eh?"
She sat and continued to peer over the edge. There was moderate traffic on the sidewalk below, people usually preferred to visit during teh dark of night, but some of the sleazier regulars would patronize the establishment during the day. "But if ye prefer to wait..."_
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:33 pm

I continued to scratch her head as I listened to her and when she mentioned 'Darkies' I gave her a slightly puzzled look, wondering what she meant by that. I glanced over the edge some at the scene below us before looking back to Grunty when she spoke up again. I gave a faint shrug, " We can go in if you want, I don't have to have a female from here, I can always find one on the street or at there house, like I have done before. What do you mean by Darkies? "

Post WC: 96
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:36 pm

"Eh? By Darkies I mean the Black Wings, but if ye know some riper hunting grounds we should go there, eh?" The statement was said less like a question and more like a statement with some sort of innuendo behind it._
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:45 pm

As I listen to Grunty, I shifted from scratching her head to lightly poking at one of her ears for a moment before stopping. " .. What do you mean by there little Grunty? " I asked as I slowly began to raise to my feet as I reached into my coat and pulled out one of the knives hidden in it once more, " The whole Lower Commons is our hunting ground. We have even went out side of the Lower Commons to try different hunting grounds. Most of the time we hunt at night though, that way no one will see us really. " now that I was standing up, I looked down at Grunty and smiled lightly at her.

Post WC: 122
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:53 pm

The fox began purring gently, "You want to take another nap until nightfall, eh? Night's a lot better, yer right, but until then... you want to go for some normal lunch? I know this great place near the eastern district..."_
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:57 pm

I couldn't help but smile faintly at the purring that was coming out of Grunty.. When she brought up taking a nap until night fall, I thought no it for a moment, it sounded like a descent idea.. though there were other things we could do until then other then sleep.. Then she brought up going and getting some normal food and that idea sounded good enough to agree to at the moment, so I gave a faint nod, " Alright. Let's go get something normal to eat real fast then, and then after that we can find something fun to do? " I asked as I offered a hand down to her, a silent gesture, offering to give her another ride on my shoulder.

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:03 pm

With a canine smile, the little fox boarded the man's shoulder once more. "Keep moving until you get to the big McWonald's billboard, then look down. It should be somewhere around there, eh?"_
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:17 pm

Once she was on my shoulder, I reached up with a free hand and lightly scratched her head as I listened to what she had to say, telling me where to go, " Look down? .. I can't fly like you, remember? It would be nice to have the ability to fly.. but I don't have it unfortunately and I don't think your little wings would be able to carry the both of us around. " I said as I shifted my hand, slowly moving a finger down onto the lower part of her jaw and scratching it some. While scratching her lower jaw some, I began to move, pulling away from the side of the building I was at and making my way back to where the fire escape was I used to climb up here.

Post WC: 137
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:32 am

"Ooooh, right..." the little fox said, as though every time she heard that the lycan couldn't fly it was as fresh a revelation as the first. "I think I hasa solution. Gimme a minute..."
Hopping off of the descending wolf's shoulder, she relanded on the roof of the building. Black mist emanated from her small form, eventually concealing it completely before the fog began to grow and suddenly acquire eyes and sentience as it gathered about a black skeletal frame that, being the same shade as the mist, was hardly visible.
Two misty, skeletal wings with black feathers extended from her back, and she dived off the side of the building, aiming to snatch Lance on the way down and swoop back up into the air at a dizzying pace._
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:54 pm

When she mentioned she had a solution to my inability to fly, I looked at her with a questioning look, how was she going to solve that problem, give me wings? When she jumped from my shoulder, I watched her as she landed before the mist I had seen once before, some where, begin to gather and engulf her. Then, out of the mist came her large demon form and it was coming right at me. She came right at me and swooped in before grabbing onto me before going back up into the air with me. As she took me up, my hands instantly came up and latched onto her as I looked up at her, " G-Grunty, you could have warned me! "

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:07 pm

"Warn ye about whaaat?" Her voice was as a chorus of screams from the very maw of hell, but her tone was friendly enough. "Does this form scare ye? Ah... I should let ye direct, eh?" She mumbled, holding the man in her claws like some rotting vulture hurtling through the air. "This dump's pretty nice from up here."_
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:14 pm

I nodded to her first question, still looking up at her as I held onto her for dear life. When she asked if I was scared of the form, I shook my head and looked away, " No.. I'm not scared of it. Its just, you could have told me you were gonna pick me up. You know? Maybe even let me climb onto your back while you were on the roof.. "

Post WC: 73
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:33 pm

The creature gave another flap of her bony wings, sending rotten feathers over their airspace that fell gently to the ground. "Eh? It's not to late. Ye want to climb up on my back, Brother? There's not a lot of space but..." her voice turned to some unholy purr as she continued, "I'd let ye get on top of me 'cause yer sweet."_
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:55 pm

My gaze remained on Grunty and when she said it wasn't to late to move onto her back I instantly started moving, not paying much attention to what else she had to say. At the moment I didn't want to be dangling over the ground like some kind of pray caught in Grunty's clutches.

Post WC: 54
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:03 am

The monster patiently allowed her friend to climb atop her bony, shrouded frame, only plummeting to the ground briefly when his mounting interfered with the action of her wings. Function was restored when he passed that point, however, and they were a good 20 feet above the ground by the time she raised them back into the air with a mighty heave of her wings._
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:07 am

Once I was on top of Grunty, I wasn't exactly sure what to hold onto, did I hold her neck? would that chock her? My choice was quickly made for me as Grunty began to move into the air once more causing me to lean in and wrap my arms around her neck, " Why the hell cant I have wings that let me fly.. That would make things so much easier, you know? Being able to fly around. I could just fly from building to building and then swoop down and pick up a female I find... "

Post WC: 99
Total WC: 3058
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:23 am

The large beast tilted her head to the side, thinking. "Yea, why don't ye?" she asked. "Ye should grow some sometime. It's not hard if you try, and they come in handy every once in awhile, though Ies prefer to stay near the ground, eh?"_
Back to top Go down
яuиє
Ascended Tonberry
яuиє

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:06 am

As Grunty began to comment on me not having a set of wings of my own I sighed lightly, yeah, that would be awesome to have my own wings, that way I COULD fly around when needed.. " I don't know how to grow them. Can I even? Remember I'm not like you Grunty, I'm not from another realm. "

Post WC: 60
Total WC: 3118
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Moogle
LittleMariko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:50 am

Continuing to think, the fox shook her head. "Naw... not at all."
Suddenly, the beast disappeared, leaving Lance to fall towards the ground. It was a pretty long drop, but she only reappeared below him right before he would hit the ground, perhaps five feet above the concrete, swooping in and carrying him atop her back to their previous height. "Ah... 'caught ye. Pretty cool, huh?"
She seemed rather proud of her little trick, smiling broadly as much as possible with her strange face._
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Mic (Grunty)   Drop The Mic (Grunty) Empty

Back to top Go down

Drop The Mic (Grunty)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next